HSCAP Kerala Plus One First Allotment 2021 Released
Kerala Plus One First Allotment 2021 will be releasing today. HSCAP First List would be out around 9 am on the official website - hscap.kerala.gov.in. How to check the list given here.
Directorate of General Education, Kerala will be releasing the Kerala Plus One First Allotment 2021 today – September 23, 2021. Higher Secondary Centralised Admission Process, HSCAP First List will be releasing at 9 am. The date and time have been confirmed by DGE Kerala. Candidates will be able to check the first list on hscap.kerala.gov.in.
Kerala Plus One First Allotment 2021 is the next step after candidates registered for the Plus One Admissions and went through the Trial Allotment round. The Trial Allotment list was released on September 13, 2021. After this, candidates who secure a seat will have to complete the admission process by September 25, 2021. Check below the important details and how to check HSCAP First List.
Kerala Plus One First Allotment 2021: How to check HSCAP First List
- Go to the official website – hscap.kerala.gov.in.
- On the Homepage, click on the link that will read, 'Plus One First Allotment 2021.' (Direct link to be activated later)
- Enter your Login credentials like Application Number, Password and District.
- Click on Submit and you will be able to view your Kerala Plus One First Allotment 2021.
- Download and print a copy of HSCAP First List for future references.
- Candidates must note that this allotment process is only the first round and those who don't secure a seat in this, can always apply for the next round.
After Kerala Plus One First Allotment 2021 list is released, candidates have to submit their documents for verification and pay the application fee in order to confirm their seat. The admission process will be completed online due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The last date to complete the Kerala Plus One First Allotment 2021 admission process is 25 September.
As per the notice, for candidates who have received their allotment but have not secured temporary admission, no considerations for subsequent allocations will be held. Students who do not get a seat in the first allotment have to wait for the next phase. New applications will be accepted in the subsequent allotment.
Applicants, who had given incorrect information in the primary phase and have not been allotted seats, can submit new applications in the next phase. All allotted students have to appear for admission within the timeframe specified. The DGE would conduct two or three more rounds for seat allotment.